View before and after photos of liposuction performed by leading plastic surgeons. Liposuction is the removal of fat deposits from a particular area of the body and is one of the most popular plastic surgery.
The photos “before” are made immediately before the liposuction, the photos “after” – 2-3 weeks after the operation. For each photo, the information on the surgeon performing the operation is indicated.
The photo gallery will allow you to evaluate the possibilities of liposuction and the results of the procedure.
For all photos, the clinic and / or the surgeon performing the operation are indicated. If necessary, you can contact the interested specialist and appoint a consultation.
There are a sufficient number of methods for treating obesity. Liposuction, although not related to such, helps to get rid of excess fat. When liposuction does not affect the pathogenesis of obesity and does not remove a significant amount of fat.
But, it is worth noting that the effect of liposuction can be significantly higher and more noticeable than the loss of the same mass through other procedures. Liposuction is a method of vacuum removal of local accumulations of fat. Medicine provides several types of liposuction, but all of them are united by one principle. In the subcutaneous space is placed a special tube, a cannula.
Under the influence of negative pressure, which is created by a specially designed apparatus, through this same tube and the surplus of adipose tissue is removed. The operation is performed under anesthesia, general or local, depending on the wishes and condition of the patient. The number and size of the treated areas also affect the choice of anesthesia.
Recommendations for the use of liposuction
Both women and men are turning to liposuction in clinics. Women tend to remove fat deposits on the hips, buttocks, abdomen, calves and other parts of the body that are prone to accumulation of fat. Men often get rid of deposits on the back, chest, waist, abdomen and buttocks.
If you have decided to perform liposuction, pay attention to the following important indicators. Your weight should be not lower than average, but should not significantly exceed the average.
The skin should be resilient and elastic. The general state of health should have a positive evaluation.
Well, and the presence of fat deposits that do not respond to physical sports loads and the use of diets.
Possible complications and the effect of ailments on their likelihood.
One of the most common postoperative ailments is numbness. Scars and bruises appear on the body only with the early removal of the bandage. A couple of weeks you will have to wait with sports in principle, all sorts of physical loads.
It is not recommended to perform liposuction in the presence of acute chronic diseases, diseases of internal organs, diabetes mellitus and circulatory diseases. Serious threat is infectious complications.
Because the infection spreads throughout the subcutaneous layer, subjected to surgical intervention. Visually, these infections have the form of purulent lesions.
Liposuction of the abdomen is an operation with increased demand. Probably, there is not a single person who would not have a tendency to excess weight.
Not necessarily it can be an innate feature of the body or the result of an incorrect diet – the age and hormonal changes in the body may well lead to the appearance of excess weight.
Therefore, liposuction of the abdomen is probably one of the most famous and demanded plastic surgery today. Being one of the most problematic areas, the abdomen area is difficult to return to an elastic and taut condition, and surgical removal of excess fatty tissues can speed this process.
Liposuction is not a way to lose weight
The most common reason for liposuction of the abdomen is the inability to return the aesthetically pleasing contours of this area of the body with the help of sports. Most often, because of the lack of noticeable results after hours of training in gyms, men decide to perform the operation. Among women, a large percentage of newly born mothers are due to the fact that the belly after the birth of the child becomes more disposed to the accumulation of adipose tissue and strict diets do not always help. Features of the liposuction procedure are:
- The relative simplicity of the procedure.
- High efficiency and a high percentage probability of obtaining the expected result.
- Imperceptible scars even after serious volumes of removal of fatty masses.
But it should be remembered, that liposuction of the abdominal region is not a simple way to lose weight. Weight loss due to fitness and fat suction procedures do not have an equal sign. Liposuction of the abdomen is an operation to give the body new contours by removing excess fat masses from the waist zone. Not all problems can be solved with the help of liposuction.
Although the operation of removing fat masses in the waist region is quite popular, not everyone knows that the rounded abdomen is not always that because of the accumulated fat masses. The frequent cause of the sagging abdomen is the weakening of the muscles of the abdominal cavity.
In this case, the liposuction of the abdomen will not bring a noticeable improvement in the client’s body, for this there are other plastic procedures. In the case if the cause of an unattractive appearance of the abdomen are fat deposits, liposuction allows to conduct an effective procedure for the return of aesthetically pleasing contours of the waist region. And the result obtained with proper care of yourself can be preserved for many years.
Methods of performing the liposuction procedure
In plastic surgery, there are several types of liposuction of the abdomen. Depending on their features, they are divided into the following:
- Ultrasound liposuction, this extra fat mass is destroyed by the impact on them with special sound frequencies.
- Classical or vacuum liposuction is the most common option, in which fatty tissues are dissolved with special mixtures, and then pumped out.
- Laser liposuction – the destruction of fat by laser light.
- Radiofrequency liposuction – excess of lipid cells destroy by the cannula, and then on the abdomen are exposed to the radiofrequency attachment.
- Enhanced liposuction is a special version of the classical vacuum procedure, in which special manipulators are additionally used.
Obstructions for liposuction
Any kind of surgeries, including cosmetic ones, is contraindicated for people with diabetes, arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, diseases of the circulatory system and a number of other dangerous ailments.
Also, the reason for refusing to perform liposuction is a recent surgery on the abdomen or lung disease. It should be noted that there are no age restrictions for the artificial removal of fat masses from the abdominal region, but in the elderly, due to a decrease in skin elasticity, the procedure may not give the expected effect.
The maximum volume of adipose tissue, which can be disposed of in one procedure is about two liters. When removing large volumes in the body, a protective function activates the active set of fat tissues.
Duration of the operation to remove fat from the abdomen
The procedure for removing surpluses of lipid masses stored by the body can last for half an hour, and can last for up to three times longer. It directly depends on the removed volume of fatty deposits.
The choice of anesthesia option remains with the patient.When choosing a variant with puncture of the abdomen, traces of the operation will disappear two to three months after the procedure.
In addition, after going through the liposuction of the abdomen, it is highly recommended to wear compressive clothes during recovery period.
- Saddlebag Liposuction Before And After View successful results of saddlebag liposuction patients who have been treated by top plastic surgeons. Liposuction is a great procedure that addresses the concern of fullness in the saddlebag region. If liposuction is performed in...read more
- Lipo Legs Before And After View successful results of legs liposuction patients who have been treated by best plastic surgeons Regular intensive power and cardio workouts plus a correct balanced diet help to correct the problem areas on the legs,...read more
- Smart Lipo Chin Before And After View successful results of smart lipo chin patients who have been treated by different plastic surgeons. Smart Liposuction of the chin (neck) is very beneficial in the correct person. If there is isolated fat with...read more
- India Liposuction Cost And Before & After Photos Such a method of getting rid of local fat deposits, like liposuction, is that the fatty tissue is sucked off vacuum. To do this, use special microtubes, which are located in the subcutaneous tissues. Liposuction...read more
- Mini Liposuction Before & After View before and after photos of mini liposuction, performed by top plastic sugeons. Mini liposuction provides people with a cheap alternative to liposuction by allowing only small portions of their body to be operated on rather...read more
- Prolipo Plus Before And After If you are seeking for a laser-assisted liposuction technique that effectively ablates and melts away fatty tissues, then the Prolipo Plus treatment is perfect for you. This is one of the new liposuction techniques that...read more
- Liposuction Surgery Cost In Pune, India As you know, diet and fitness do not always justify the expectations of those who want to lose weight. After all, it often happens that fat deposits accumulate because of genetic predisposition or located in...read more
- Liposuction Vs Tummy Tuck Pictures View before and after pictures of liposuction vs tummy tuck patients who have been treated by top plastic surgeons Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) and liposuction are both procedures used to improve the contours of the...read more
- Liposuction Vs Tummy Tuck Results Look successful liposuction & tummy tuck photos from real patients, performed by best plastic surgeons. Compare results! Main difference between the two is that tummy tuck removes excess skin and liposuction will likely make excess...read more
- Cool Lipo Before And After Photos View successful results of cool liposuction patients who have been treated by top plastic surgeons. If you are planning to eliminate fats on smaller regions of the body, then you should consider the Cool Lipo...read more
- Buffalo Hump Liposuction Before And After View successful results of buffalo hump liposuction patients who have been treated by top plastic surgeons The buffalo hump is an accumulation of adipose tissue in the region of the seventh cervical vertebra. In fact,...read more
- Inner Knee Liposuction Before And After View successful results of inner knee liposuction patients who have been treated by various plastic surgeons. If you think that an inner knee liposuction is a far-fetched idea, then think again. The truth is, it is...read more
- Male Chest Liposuction Before And After View male chest liposuction before and after pictures performed by various plastic surgeons. Before, liposuction was a procedure only associated to women. But today since women are not the only ones who want to have...read more
- Buffalo Hump Surgery Photos Liposuction of the buffalo hump: hump removal What is the “buffalo hump”? In most people, fat deposits form on the hips or abdomen, but other patients suffer from fat accumulation in the less common parts...read more
- Ankle Liposuction Before And After Take a look at our ankle liposuction before and after pictures. Liposuction of the ankle/calves, and knee area can be performed with good success in the right candidate. The goal of the surgery is to create...read more